There are two main categories of cookies:
- “Technical” cookies. They are essential for browsing our site, in particular for the proper execution of the ordering process;
- Cookies called “Optional”. They are not essential for browsing our site but can allow, for example, for you: to facilitate your research, to optimize your user experience, and for us: to better target your expectations, to improve our offer. , or to optimize the operation of our site.
With cookies and other similar technologies, we can analyze the interests of users through their browsing and in particular:
- your activity (number of pages viewed, products viewed, searches performed, etc.);
- geographical information from IP addresses and your connections, in particular the country where the user is connected.
All data collected is kept for a limited period depending on the purpose of the processing and in accordance with the rules in force. Data may be processed on third-party servers. Cangaroo makes sure to implement security measures that meet the highest standards in the field of information security.
Collection of informations
Personal file management
As a financial services firm, we must collect and store the personal information necessary to manage your file. The information collected includes, among other things, information about your identity, such as your name, address, telephone number or certain identification numbers. They allow us:
- To ensure your identity in all our exchanges with you;
- To access the information necessary to process your file;
- To ensure the protection of your confidential information.
It is important to note that Cangaroo does not collect any sensitive data and that no category or data segment is created to specifically target minors or vulnerable people.
Electronic subscriptions and request for demos
In addition, in order to send you by email or telephone, informative and educational communications regarding our service offer, we collect limited information of a commercial and personal nature.
We collect this information on this website, via the contact form, the newsletter subscription form and the demo request form.
Our contact information page requests the following information:
- Your first name;
- Your name;
- Your email address;
- The name of your organization;
- Your number of employees;
- Your telephone number;
- Your mailing address;
- Your interests in connection with Cangaroo products and services. This information allows us to send you promotional information corresponding to the interests you mention.
Sharing Your Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes unless we have your consent.
We may disclose your information in the following ways:
We may provide your information to third parties who provide services that are part of your financial services. These third parties may only use this information to perform the specific services they provide you.
The informations collected on this website, via the contact form, the newsletter subscription form and via the demo request form may be stored and processed by our service providers or by our suppliers in the United States or other places where such service providers or suppliers have their facilities and, as a result, your information may not enjoy the same level of confidentiality and security as those of the jurisdiction in which the information was collected. Our service providers and suppliers are not permitted to use or disclose personal information for any purpose other than to provide the services or materials for which they have committed themselves to us.
We take contractual and other measures to protect this information in accordance with this policy.
Legal requirements and protection of our business and others
We may be required to disclose information about you and any information about your activities as a user of this website when required by subpoena or as part of any other legal process, or if we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding any illegal, suspected or actual activity, or at the request of regulatory compliance and law enforcement agencies;
- Enforce the policy, investigate and defend against any claims or allegations of third parties, or to ensure the security or integrity of our website; or
- Exercise or protect the rights, property or otherwise, as well as the personal safety of Cangaroo, its users, employees or others.
We may also disclose your information, regardless of how we collected it, to a third party in connection with a reorganization or sale of the assets of Cangaroo or a legal entity in its group of companies or one of its divisions. Any third party to whom these assets may be sold will have the right to continue to use the information you have provided to us, provided that they comply with applicable privacy laws governing such disclosures.
We may, without limitation, disclose consolidated and anonymous customer information and any information that does not identify a particular individual, or group of individuals, or does not disclose any personal information.
Security of Information
Cangaroo undertakes to treat the data collected in a strictly confidential manner and attaches particular importance to the security of user data through technologies that ensure security in accordance with the most demanding standards through the use of technologies and equipment that ensure the security of our site and protect the integrity and the confidentiality of data passing through our website and our electronic communications. We make every effort to ensure the confidentiality of the data collected and to prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing, using, disclosing, modifying, damaging or destroying such data.
In the event of a data breach, Cangaroo will implement the procedures to stop the leak and will notify by email the persons affected by the leak as well as the competent authorities as soon as possible.
Except as the elements presented above, Cangaroo does not share user data with third party companies, organizations or individuals unless we believe that access, use or disclosure is reasonably justified (in case of request from an authorized public authority).
Right to access, rectify and destroy your information
You may request a copy of the information we hold about you by writing to us at the address below. You also have the right to request the correction of inaccurate information and the right to request the deletion of information that is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Change to policy
We may update the policy at any time, with or without notice. By using our website, you consent to these changes.
If you have any questions or comments about the policy, please do not hesitate to contact our Chief Compliance Officer and Chief Privacy Officer: