Employee’s Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA) module
Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA)
The collective TFSA in and of itself is not a pension plan, but it can be an interesting complement to a pension plan. Indeed, it facilitates additional savings for projects in the shorter term or in addition to retirement.
- Easily complements the existing group plan
- It provides opportunities for employers and employees to contribute
- Funds may be withdrawn without tax consequences at any time
- Easy to manage for the employer
- Allows personalization of each plan depending on employee preferences.
OUR OTHER MODULES
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) Learn more
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP) Learn more
- Voluntary Retirement Savings Plan (VRSP) Learn more
- Tax Free Savings Account Learn more
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan Learn more
- Individual Pension Plan (IPP) Learn more
Included in the solution
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
You must sign in to vote