Group benefits may be composed of different types of protection from disability insurance to a support program for employees. There are tangible benefits both for employers as well as employees depending on the group benefits coverage.
- To provide employees with affordable coverage in case of the need for additional treatment not covered by existing provincial health care plans
- To offer the best external support to your employees through the PAE Employee support program to allow employees to concentrate on their day to day jobs
- Increase your ability in attracting and retaining more qualified employees
- Increase employee satisfaction by helping them maintain high productivity
- To allow you to offer more competitive salaries within your fiscal budget