Technologies Cangaroo inc develops and sells software and applications under the following names «CangarooHR», «CangarooChrono», «CangarooATS». CangarooHR software is offered by Technologies Cangaroo inc and by Services Cangaroo inc. a cabinet in collective insurance and group annuity plans.
Services Cangaroo inc. is a financial services cabinet accredited by the AMF that distributes group insurance and pension plan products (collective insurance and pension plans) for Canadian insurance companies. Services Cangaroo inc. and Technologies Cangaroo use CangarooHR and CangarooChrono trademarks which are owned by Technologies Cangaroo inc.
Technologies Cangaroo Inc. («Technologies Cangaroo ») is committed to maintaining the privacy of all information that is transmitted to it, and to its clients by its services and its related websites (the «sites»). We created the following policy guidelines to ensure information confidentiality that inspire the relationships we seek with our users, our clients and partners using our websites, our services or applications provided by Technologies Cangaroo such as its CangarooHR software and its ATS application (collectively or individually, « Services »).
«Technologies Cangaroo» uses the information it collects to:
• Operate, maintain, and provide to you all of the services of CangarooHR and CangarooChrono and the apps found on their sites.
• Inform you of important updates on our services or to contact you for customer service purposes, and to monitor usage trends and preferences.
• Improve our platform, the way operations are shown, and create new features and functionality.
• Send messages, reminders, press releases or newsletters that you accepted to receive.
• We also reserve the right to disclose Customer information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability, to protect Clients from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, to protect the security or integrity of the «Sites», to protect against fraudulent uses, the rights, property, or personal safety of Technologies Cangaroo inc, our Clients, or others.
This site is the website of the company « Technologies Cangaroo ». The information contained in this site are subject to Quebec law, may contain technical or typographic errors and, consequently, are supplied « as is » without guarantee, neither explicit nor tacit. These information are not contractual and are subject to modification without notice by « Technologies Cangaroo ».
By using this site, the visitor acknowledges having had the option of taking notice of the warning. The set of content, images, page scripts, icons or videos of this site are the exclusive property of « Technologies Cangaroo ». All production, reproduction or representation of this site, in all or in parts (texts, videos, sounds or images), on any device whatsoever is forbidden. The transgression of this prohibition constitutes a forgery which can lead to public liability and criminal liability of the counterfeiter.
It is strictly forbidden to use or reproduce the name of « Technologies Cangaroo» and/or its logo as well as all brands, drawings or models cited and/or presented on this site or any other linked site, in any way possible and for advertising purposes without the prior written consent of « Technologies Cangaroo ».
In no instance can « Technologies Cangaroo » be held responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, material or immaterial or special, resulting from consulting and/or usage by any individual of this site or any other linked site, such as usage of textual information, audio or visual which may have been retrieved and any financial or commercial prejudice, loss of programs or data in any information systems or other support.